Know about Flight Booking for Minors in Southwest Airlines
Southwest Airlines are the largest low-cost carrier in the world due to which it is opted by most of the passengers for flying within the country or some of the international trips. It serves passengers with a number of services and facilities.
How to Book Southwest Flight for Unaccompanied Minor?
If a passenger is minor and is unaccompanied and flying with Southwest airlines, then a special service is provided to them. Unaccompanied minors are those who have an age of 5-11 and are travelling without any accompanying passenger who is 12 years and older. They are eligible only for domestic, direct and non-stop flights. The minors are not allowed in international flights if they are unaccompanied. If someone wants to have info about How do I book Southwest flight for an Unaccompanied Minor, then here are the details:
- The ticket for unaccompanied minors can either be by contacting customer support on the phone or ticket counter at the airport.
- The flights can also be booked online as the child fare does not apply to these kinds of bookings.
- The steps of booking are the same as the usual online booking but when the age of the passenger is selected and it comes out to be less than 12 years, it is categorized as minor.
- For an unaccompanied minor, the documents should be submitted which will have the details related to the minor.
- The booking should be done by unaccompanied minors’ parents or guardian.
- Whosoever has come to depart the minor should have the escort pass from the airport.
- An unaccompanied minor cannot carry a pet on the travel.
- While making the reservation, the details that are necessary are child’s full name, the relationship of booking person to the child, address, telephone number, info about dropping and picking a person.
Flying with Child on Southwest Airlines
In order to complete the Southwest booking flight for minor, the preparation should be done as follows:
- The copies of itineraries are prepared for both the child and the one who is picking up the child at the destination.
- Southwest does not provide meal service, so the kid should carry some food in case if they feel hungry.
- The electronic device of the kid should be fully charged before leaving the airport.
- The kid should have the contact info of the person who will pick them up at the destination airport.
While dropping the kid, the following points should be kept in mind:
- Arrive at the airport early to get the escort pass and Unaccompanied Minor lanyard so that the child can be easily escorted for the check-in gate.
- For check-in process, a copy of child’s itinerary, proof of child’s age and guardian’s ID are required.
- The child will be boarding earlier than other passengers for the flight instructions.
Below mentioned instructions should be followed by the Kid while being in the Air:
- The kid must wear UM lanyard around the neck all the time during the flight.
- The child is required to follow the instructions given by the crew members.
- On the arrival airport, the kid will be escorted off the plane and till the pickup guardian meets.
Some instructions need to be followed while picking up as follows:
- Arrive at the airport early to pick up the kid.
- The kid will be escorted by the crew to the check-in from where the guardian can pick-up.
- After pick-up, the parents or guardian in the origin city should be informed.
To get more info about unaccompanied minors Southwest airlines can be contacted.
Air Astana контакты астана | Живой чат | Электронная почта | whatsapp
Как мне связаться с контактным номером авиакомпании &la
What is the Difference between Economy and Premium Economy on British Airways?
If you're looking for a more affordable option when flying with British Airways, their economy a
Disclaimer: GODHELPU is not associated with any tech assistance, booking services, reservations or support. We just providing help to our existing customers by recommending on the basis of customers review. If any user or other company have any issues so use "Claim This Page" form.