Chrome is one of the safest and easily accessible browser for internet access. Add-ons for the browser makes the browsing experience more relevant. Google Docs are easily accessible with the Chrome browser but there can be the instance when the Google Docs is down and the user is not able to access the docs with Chrome. To solve that issue here we are with the most relevant solutions.
Google Docs not Loading issues in Chrome
User faces the problem of Google docs not loading in Chrome browser and the problem can be solved with the following troubleshooting steps by opening the files in the Drive –
1. File might be unavailable if the user is facing the error ‘Temporary Error (502)’. Wait for some time and then try opening the file later.
2. If Google Docs is down then click another view like ‘All items’ or ‘Owned by me’ if the Drive opens but not the file.
3. Check the internet connection for proper Network Connectivity also use the updated version of the browser.
4. Clear the browser of Cache and Cookies and then try accessing the files.
5. Reduce the size of the file which will help in solving the issue.
6. Turn Offline Access on and off and user will able to see noticeable difference in the Google Docs access.
User often gets tensed and thinks what are we going to do for solving the concern. Don’t worry if the problem resolved with the help of the following troubleshooting steps. For contact experts to get best assistance and support for Google Docs access in chrome browser.
Tell people what you think.
Help others by sharing your experience with this business.