All You Need To Know About The Personal Item Restrictions On Sun Country Airlines
Sun Country Airlines is quite for famous for its baggage policy. However, there are some baggage restrictions that the airline wants its passengers to know about before they plan to travel with it.
So, if you have been thinking to travel with the airline but wish to know about how strict is Sun Country Airlines with baggage then read this article further.
Carry On Allowances & Restrictions For Sun Country Airlines
Passengers can bring the following things without paying any charges.
- 1 carry-on bag & 1 personal item that can include a purse, briefcase, or laptop bag
- The item must not exceed more than 24” x 16 “x 11” including wheels, handles, etc.
- The weight limit of item must not exceed more than 35 pounds
Personal Items Restrictions
Personal Item must not exceed more than 17” L x 13” W x 9” H and can be kept under passenger’s seat
The following item can be included as personal item on Sun Country Airlines but they’ll not be counted as carry-on allowance.
o A jacket, umbrella, diaper bag, duty free items, and assistive devices such as wheelchairs, walkers, crutches, strollers, child restraint seats, etc.
When Travelling With Infants: Baggage Allowances
Sun Country Airlines considers carry-on allowances for infants as adult’s carry-on and if you wish to bring infants car seats or strollers onboard then it must be FAA-approved child restraint systems (car seats). Moreover, no booster seats are allowed onboard and the car seats and strollers may be checked at the check-in counter or at the boarding gate for no additional fee. Hence, this was all about carry on baggage restrictions on Sun Country Airlines. Now have a look at its checked baggage restrictions and allowances.
Checked baggage Allowances & Restrictions On Sun Country Airlines
As per the checked baggage restrictions on Sun Country Airlines, you baggage must not
· Exceed than total dimension of 62” and weigh no more than 50 Lbs
· Checked baggage weighing more than weighing 70 lbs will not be accepted on flights to/from Jamaica and Puerto Rico
Excess Baggage Fees On Sun Country Airlines
The following baggage fees will be applicable for all the destinations
· $20 or more if exceeded more than 51-60 pounds (23-27 kg)
· (27.7-45.4 kg)
· $100 or more if exceeded more than 63 linear inches (160 cm)
Now read further to know more about Sun Country Airlines Restricted Items here.
What Items Are Restricted To Bring Onboard On Sun Country Airlines
Yes, originally packaged and unopened retail bottles are allowed and the volumes mot not be more than 70 %( 140 proof).
Yes, but batteries must be packed and kept under the under seat item or overhead carry-on bag or as a checked baggage.
E-Cigarettes/Vaping Devices & Lighters/Matches
Yes, you are allowed to bring a lighter or a single box of safety matches but you’ll have to keep them in overhead carry-on bags.
Firearms & Ammunition
Yes, but as checked bags only and for travelling in the United States
No firearms or ammunition are allowed on Sun Country Airlines international flights
· Yes, passengers can bring 1 small sized musical instrument it can easily fit inside the overhead bin or under the seat in front of the traveler. However, additional baggage fee will be applicable.
· But if the instrument is toll large to fit inside the overhead bin then passengers can bring it as a checked bag and along with paying checked bag fee.
Portable Oxygen Concentrator (POC)
Yes, passengers can bring only FAA approved POC and will have to inform Sun Country Airlines about it while making their reservations or at least 48 hours before their scheduled departure.
Yes, passengers can bring, 1 sports equipment as one checked bag while other equipments may be charged additionally on Sun Country Airlines.
· Yes, all kinds of wedding dresses & suits/garment bags are accepted in Sun Country Airlines as an overhead bag.
· But they should be packaged to fit within the sized box at the gate and must not weigh more than 35 pounds.
Wheelchair, Walker, Or Cane
· Yes, mobility devices that are need by the passengers are not counted as an overhead bags on Sun Country Airlines
· Items that are portable in design such as walkers and canes can be kept in the aircraft cabin; perhaps they must not impede access to emergency exits or be a problem into the aisle.
· All the wheelchair devices must go through checking process at the Sun Country Airlines ticket counter or the gate without any charges.
Therefore, this was all about Sun Country Airlines Restricted Items and other baggage details. For any further information on item restrictions and charges, contact the airline’s reservations centre and talk to the representative.
Como falar com a TAP em Lisboa
Como falar com a TAP em Lisboa? A TAP está bem consciente que os seus passageiros podem en
Come faccio a sapere se il mio volo Ryanair e stato cancellato
Come Faccio A Sapere Se Il Mio Volo Ryanair E Stato Cancellato? Molte volte un volo vie
Contact Tenerife North Airport | Phone Number | TFS Security
Guide To Contact Tenerife North Airport Suppose you have a booking made with any well-known airli
Disclaimer: GODHELPU is not associated with any tech assistance, booking services, reservations or support. We just providing help to our existing customers by recommending on the basis of customers review. If any user or other company have any issues so use "Claim This Page" form.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *