Can Our Pets Travel with us on American Airlines?
Who wants to leave their pet alone in the house while they are going on a trip. Everyone wants but they are not sure about the policies of the airline and this is the reason that they don’t think of taking their pets on vacation with them.
Well, if the passengers have made the booking from American airlines, then they do not have to worry as this airline understands your emotions and therefore, provides American Airlines Pet Policies and Programs for the passengers.
We are providing the American airlines' pet policy that will help the passengers to know about the rules and guidelines regarding the pets that they want to carry. They can also take the help of customer support if they have any issue with the understanding of the policy.
- The method of transportation that is provided by the Airline is in the passengers’ cabin, can be checked as baggage and can be shipped as cargo.
- If the pet of the passenger is traveling in the passengers’ cabin, then the pets have to travel in the kennel but it should be able to stand up, lie down and turn around. It can comfortably remain in the kennel and under the seat in front of you.
- The passengers are allowed to carry only domesticated dogs and cat and they must be at least 8 weeks old.
- The kennel is specifically made for the animal carriage and the size of the carriage should not exceed 19in x 13in x 9in.
- The passengers should carry all the necessary health documents required depending on the destination.
Policy for checked baggage:
- If the passengers are carrying the pet as checked baggage, then the itinerary does not include travel to the United Kingdom.
- The kennel for the checked pets must contain the water container with outside access for the filing and a small bag of food for a 24-hour period should be attached to the top of the container.
- The passengers should not travel on a flight longer than 12 hours.
- The checked pets do not require a reservation. The pets will not be accepted for more than four hours prior to the scheduled departure of the flight and will be accepted on a first-come basis.
- The fee for the pets traveling in the passengers’ cabin is $125 one way and for the ones that are carried as checked baggage, then the fee will be $175 one way.
- The maximum weight allowed of a checked pet and kennel should not be more than 100 lbs.
- The animal can be refused for transport due to poor kenneling, illness, or aggressive behavior.
This is the pet policy and the passengers can call on American Airlines Pet Reservations to get assistance on this. They will help you out with the tips and will solve all your queries.
Como falar com a TAP em Lisboa
Como falar com a TAP em Lisboa? A TAP está bem consciente que os seus passageiros podem en
Come faccio a sapere se il mio volo Ryanair e stato cancellato
Come Faccio A Sapere Se Il Mio Volo Ryanair E Stato Cancellato? Molte volte un volo vie
Contact Tenerife North Airport | Phone Number | TFS Security
Guide To Contact Tenerife North Airport Suppose you have a booking made with any well-known airli
Disclaimer: GODHELPU is not associated with any tech assistance, booking services, reservations or support. We just providing help to our existing customers by recommending on the basis of customers review. If any user or other company have any issues so use "Claim This Page" form.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *