Apple has released beta of the next iOS software for iPhone and iPad so anyone can test with. You will have to sign-up with your Apple id for Apple iOS 11 Beta download then only you can avail the services and features of iOS 11 Beta for iPhone.
- Test releases of new Apple software are initially reserved for the registered developers.
- But along the way, public publications are also published, where everyone can test.
- Now it’s possible to test on the next software for iPhone and iPad, called iOS 11 Beta.
How To Update iPhone 5s To Ios 11 Beta
iOS 11 operating system runs on all iPhones having fingerprint sensor. You can use the feature on iPhone 5S and all the above models but people having iPhone 5, 5C, or iPhone 4S, can’t use the services of iOS 11.
How To Back up with iTunes
Before installing iOS 11 beta on your iPhone, you must create a backup of your phone. This can save your personal and important data in case of any mishappening.
Start opening iTunes on your computer. Make sure you have the latest version installed. If you do not have iTunes installed, you can download the application on iTunes.com.
Connect your iPhone to the computer with the USB cable.
Enable wireless sync by clicking the Summary tab. Select Sync with this iPhone over Wi-Fi.
You are now ready to sync wirelessly from your phone. Wireless synchronization only works when iTunes is turned on your computer.
Go to Settings on your iPhone’s home screen.
Touch General and select iTunes Wi-Fi sync.
Select Sync now.
Your phone is now syncing with iTunes.
Download and install Apple iOS 11 beta for iPhone
People having iPhone 5s want to know how to download Apple iOS 11 beta for iPhone 5s? They need to follow below instructions to download iOS 11 on their iPhone 5s.
- Tap on “Settings” on your iPhone.
- Select “General” and tap on “Software Update”.
- Tap on “Download and Install”.
- Enter your Passcode.
- Accept the “Terms and Conditions”.
- Once you agree to terms, your iPhone will reboot to install the iOS 11 Beta.
- After your phone restarts, enter Apple id and password on the screen when prompted.
- Click on “Get Started” to use the installed iOS 11 Beta on your iPhone 5s.
How To Get Apple iOS 11 Beta 1?
Users can download and install Apple iOS 11 Beta 1 according to the instructions as explained above. They will have to click on “Settings” and then update their iPhone to the latest iOS 11 Beta 1 version using system update. It’ll be same as what developers of iOS 11 Beta 2 got earlier.
Tell people what you think.
Help others by sharing your experience with this business.