Apple Audiobooks is one of the most popular applications of apple which is available via iBooks Store. The iPhone and iPad are the perfect devices to use AudioBooks. On paying assigned subscription Audiobooks can also be used through “Audible”. Before the introduction of iOS 8.4 Audiobooks were available in the iTunes Stores only, but now it is available from iBooks store available through iBooks apps in iPad.
Downloading Audiobooks in iPad is an easy affair. This can be done through the following process:
1. The user needs to open iBooks app.
2. Featured and Top charts are visible. The user needs to tap on any one of these as per his likings.
3. Then if he wishes he can tap on preview button to listen to an extract.
4. A user can also browse through a particular category of Audiobooks. Multiple of options are available under the category option like Arts & Entertainment, Classic, Comedy, and Business etc. Tapping on a particular category enables a user to see the list of all books available in that category.
5. A user can also search by books name also. The magnifying glass icon available in the Audiobooks can be used to put name of a book and search for it.
Apple Audiobooks is not the only place to look for the audio books. Another very sophisticated application called “Audible” can also be used against a subscription to avail the audio books.
Previously, Audiobooks of Apple was not accessible through iCloud. That means if the audio books were downloaded in the iPad, the user couldn’t use the same book in his other devices. This system was not acceptable to most of the Audiobooks users, since they commonly use multiple of Apple devices. These users are habituated to use other Apple services or application from all their devices. All they need is a common user Id and password, which enable them to access and synchronize email accounts, and other useful applications through a common platform. Hence, they also expect Audiobooks to be available from other devices too through iCloud platform.
This problem is at last over; Apple Audiobooks get iCloud support. To use iBooks with the iCloud facility the user needs to have iOS 6 and higher versions and to avail this option the Apple device users can use the same User Id they use for other iCloud supported services. Once the Audiobooks is downloaded from iBooks, the users can access it from any other Apple device from anywhere.
Help others by sharing your experience with this business.